Here is a list of pumpkin puns for the most terrifying night of the year, among which are collected from all over the internet.
This Thursday, the 31st, is Halloween night , the most terrifying of the year and where the monsters roam freely in the streets asking people for candies and where macabre pumpkins decorate houses and restaurants.
Halloween, contraction of All Hallow´s Eve (Halloween) also known as Halloween is a festival of pagan origin that is celebrated on October 31 and whose roots come from an ancient Celtic festival of more than 3,000 years ago known as Samhain (“End of Summer” in Old Irish).
Below we show you a list of perfect pumpkin puns for the most terrifying night of the year
1. You want a piece of me!
2. I’m the pun King
3. Let’s pumpkin spice thing’s up
4. I have only pies for you
6. I’ve got my eyes on the pies
7. Your smile lights up a room
8. Hey Jack this really is a hollow-ween for you?
9. I’ve never met a pumpkin I didn’t like
10. I am hollow inside
11. The smashing pumpkins.
12. Oh my gourd. It’s already fall.
13. Give em pumpkin to talk about!
14. Feast your eyes on this slice.
15. Pie love spending time with you
You may also like: Bird puns that will ruffle your feathers
16. Gourd of the rings
17. Let’s get glowing
18. You are the pumpkin spice to my latte.
19. You are the pick of the patch.
20. Let’s get lit!
21. You’re gourdgeous
22. Go big or gourd home
23. Pumpkin pi
24. Oh my gourd, I love fall.
Best Pumpkin puns and Jokes
1. What did the pumpkin say to the jar?
— Soon I will be ajar too.
2. What kind of animal, loves pumpkin?
— Orange – atans.
3. What are gourds, afraid of?
— Things that go Pumpkin the night.
4. How do you mend a broken Jack-o’-Lantern?
— With a pumpkin patch
5. What is a pumpkin’s favorite Sport?
6. Who helps little Pumpkins cross the road safely?
— The crossing gourd!
7. What did One Jack-o-Lantern say to the other?
— Cut it out .
8. What do you call a Fat Jack-o-Lantern?
— A Plumpkin.
9. Why do Pumpkins Do so Bad in school?
— Because they had all their brains scooped out.
10. What did the pumpkin say to the pie Baker?
— Use Apples Instead.
11.What do you get if you divide the Circumference of a pumpkin by its Diameter?
— Pumpkin pi.
12. Where do jack o’ lanterns live?
— In the seedy part of town!
Keep reading: Flower puns that will beautify your life even more
13. What do you call a Pretty Pumpkin?
14. Have a gourd time on Halloween.
— Oh my gourd. I love fall.
15. Let’s carve out some Fun this October?
— Happy Hollow-ween.
16. Where would you rate smashing pumpkins in your top 90’s bands?
— For me, I’d rate them less than jake but better than Ezra.
18. How do gourds get to so strong?
— By pumpkin iron.
19. I sell pies from my car. $5 for apple pie. $6 for pumpkin pie.
— These are the pie rates of the car I be in.
20. Why did the pumpkin cross the road?
— It fell off the wagon!
21. What did the pumpkin say after thanksgiving?
— Good-pie everyone.
22. What did Cinderella say when her carriage turned into a pumpkin?
— Oh my gord!
23.What do you call an athletic pumpkin?
— A jock o’ lantern.”
24.What’s orange and faster than a speeding train?
— Super Pumpkin.
25. Did anyone hear about the family that made pumpkins a month early?
— The pumpkins were premature e-jack-o-lanterns.
26. What do pumpkins eat at the movies?
— Pulp Corn.
27. What’s the problem eating too much pumpkin pie this time of year?
— You’ll get autumn’y ache.
28. Why is Cinderella so bad at basketball?
— Her coach is a pumpkin.
29. What did Cinderella say when her carriage turned into a pumpkin?
— Oh my gord .
30. What did the pumpkin say to pie baker?
— Use apples instead.
We Hope you like all the pumpkin puns we have listed here that will be useful for you do share this page with your friends.
Also check Out : 91 hilarious Pig Puns That will make you go oink oink