Are you looking for funny puns about science? You have definitely come to the right place, I will satisfy your every desire and every need: on this page, in fact, you have the opportunity to discover and read all the most fun science puns ever dedicated to this topic.
1. A photon checks into a hotel and is asked if he needs any help with his luggage. He says, “No, I’m traveling light.”
2. I make terrible science puns But only periodically.
3. A neutron walks into a bar and asks how much for a beer. Bartender replies “For you, no charge”.
4. Two science teachers from my school just got married, I guess they had a lot of chemistry
5. I am watching a film about science puns, When it enzyme going to sleep.
6. I had a crush on my science lab partner, then she left the school I lost My Chemical Romance.
7. Did you hear about the man who got cooled to absolute zero? He’s 0K now.
8. Did you hear oxygen went on a date with potassium? It went OK. If the Silver Surfer and Iron Man team up, they’d be alloys.
9. I’m reading a great book on anti-gravity. I can’t put it down.
10. If enough data is collected, anything may be proven by statistical methods.
11. My wife said, “I don’t quite understand the science behind human cloning.” Me: That makes two of us.
12. I had to make these bad chemistry puns because all the good ones Argon.
13. I’m teaching my white blood cells math and my red blood cells computer science, Once they become STEM cells I am hoping to regrow a finger.
14. A couple of biologists had twins. They named one Jessica and the other Control.
15. Two atoms are walking along. One of them says: “Oh, no, I think I lost an electron.” “Are you sure? Yes, I’m positive.
16. I have a new theory on inertia but it doesn’t seem to be gaining momentum
17. Students, for your science exam you will be required to create a vacuum, No pressure.
Science Puns And Jokes
1. What do you call scientists who love to study gas laws by drinking soda? – Fizz-icists
2. What did the science book say to the maths book – Wow you’ve got problems!
3. Why do chemists love club music? – They love when the base drops.
4. Why do chemists like nitrates so much? – They’re cheaper than day rates.
5. What is the least interesting element? – Bohrium.
6. How much room does fungi need in order to grow? – As mushroom as possible.
7. What is the name of the first electricity detective? – Sherlock Ohms.
8. What travels around the earth all year without using a drop of fuel? – The moon.
9. What did the biologist wear to impress his date? – Designer genes
10. Which is lighter: the sun or the earth? – The sun, because it rises every morning.
11. What dog likes to hang around scientists? – A laboratory retriever.
12. What does blood say when it’s trying to be optimistic? – B Positive.
13. Why are chemists excellent for solving problems? – They have all the solutions.