Math is the discipline that studies quantity, numbers, space, structures, and calculations. It is associated with science, knowledge, logic, learning, and is one of the founding subjects of our civilization. Just think of how many things, only in the daily life we use, while shopping, typing a TV channel, writing a phone number, And so on.
So if you are one of those who love math or hate math’s here is the perfect collection of math puns everyone can enjoy.
Table of Contents
1. I saw my math teacher with a piece of graph paper, and a very strange look on his face yesterday I think he may be plotting something.
2. As soon as I entered the classroom I knew I was going to fail my maths test, So I did a 360 and left.
3. Did you know a major mathematical discovery was made when trying to put music online? They tries to Log a Rhythm.
4. Mathematically, if you commit 90 sins, you only get caught half the time. sin 90 = cot 45
5. Did hear about the math teacher who took off all her clothes and went swimming in a lake? She came out with an algae-bra.
6. I joined a math contest the other day And against all odds, I was severely outnumbered
7. My friend asked me to assist him with his math homework I should probably help him before he stops counting on me.
8. Did you know that all high school math teachers are lonely? You can tell by them always asking you to find the X
9. Always invite the math major to the party They are a great addition.
10. My math teacher gave me a detention It just didn’t add up
11. Have you noticed that COVID is good at math? It’s very good at multiplying.
1. I was so busy with maths homework that I didn’t brush my teeth for a week The calculus had built up, and it was starting to get quite hard.
2. I got arrested for doing calculus drunk The officer told me to never drink and derive.
3. Someone told me they didn’t like calculus I told them their opinion would change over time.
4. Drinking alcohol is like calculus, You have to know your limits.
5. Ever since I failed Calculus I can’t go into the woods There’s too many natural logs for my liking
6. I knew calculus would kill me some day, I should have seen the warning sines.
7. My house was raided and the cops carted off books on algebra, trigonometry and calculus, plus dice and other probability-demo stuff, They said it was weapons of math instruction.
8. If you want to pass your calculus exam, don’t sit in between two identical twins, It’s very hard to differentiate between them.
9. Don’t date a calculus teacher, They’re gonna replace you
10. You can’t solve every problem with calculus It has its limits.
1. I don’t understand why we study circles in geometry, They’re pointless.
2. I don’t mind my geometry teacher asking me to draw a circle. But to then ask me to turn that circle into two equal parts? That’s where I draw the line.
3. The student said that he was willing to do everything in maths and geometry, but the graph is where he drew the line!
4. Did you hear about the geometry teacher who left his parrot’s cage open? Polygon.
5. Geometry classes are very tiring for me because I am out of shape!
6. Geometry teachers are oddly obsessed with communism they are always talking about marks and angles
7. Can you guess life Without geometry it would be pointless.
8. While the math teacher was supposed to teach us algebra, she deviated to teaching geometry. Guess this happened because she went off on a tangent.
1. An angel once visited me but only described the measurements of a triangle to me, Its felt like a sine from God
2. Everyone asks for advice from a triangle because its angle of view is always right!
3. Taking the side length that’s opposite of an angle in a right triangle is very much frowned upon, It’s considered a sin.
4. When the triangle got tired of arguing with the circle, it gave and said, “You are pointless!.
5. I wanted to take ownership of a building shaped like a triangle, But I couldn’t get anyone to cosine.
1. Where do angles go for fun on the weekends? To watch movies in the THETA
2. Yesterday I had an argument with a 90° angle, It turns out it was right.
3. Did you hear about the square that got into an accident?, Now it’s a wrecked-angle
4. Everybody has an angle at which they look bad or unflattering, Mine, for example, is 360°.
5. When the angle had a bad accident, it finally turned into a rectangle!
6. There was a farmer who had a machine which caculated the angle you sat, He called it his pro-tractor
7. The angle that is adored and loved by everyone is acute angle
1. All of us siblings in the family used to love maths. So, people would call us algebros!
2. I like linear algebra, It’s straight forward.
3. I will never date a girl who doesn’t understand algebra jokes, That’s why my x is no longer in the equation.
4. Relationships are a lot like algebra, Have you ever looked at your X and wondered Y?
5. I passed my Algebra test today but failed my Biology exam, The aftermath was really difficult.
6. My mom keeps trying to tell me the importance of Algebra, But I still don’t see Y.
7. Algebra was invented by someone who was a genius and mathematical x-pert!
8. Before computers, we did Boolean algebra by hand. Everyone hated it, It was all Boole sheet work.
9. My old girlfriend wanted me to do her college algebra homework for her But frankly, I didn’t want to solve for x
1. My teacher frowned at me when I handed in my trigonometry test paper, I don’t think that’s a good sine
2. I got a sunburn on the beach yesterday whilst reading about trigonometry, you should see my tan lines today
3. I always prayed before my trigonometry tests I was hoping for a sine from above
4. Did you hear about that geeky trigonometry expert? The only angle lacking in his life was secs.
5. I once knew a guy with teeth so bad, His calculus had advanced to trigonometry.