Whether curly or smooth, short or long, thin or thicker, ladies know, that your hair is one of your best assets. We have concocted 50+ hair Puns to celebrate your trendy haircut.
List of best Hair Puns
1. Trying to tame frizzy hair can be very fro straighting.
2. When my friend started to go bald, I tried not to laugh, but he looked hair-larious.
3. I wanted frizzy hair for life so I joined fro’ternity
4. Our friendship could no longer be salvaged. We have reached a split end.
5. Mind if I comb over?
6. If you perm your hair twice in opposite directions, does it come out straight?
7. Wet hair I’ll be right back!
8. To describe my hair, you need a big frocabulary.
9. Do people who live near a beach have sandy and wavy hair?
10. In my dreams, nobody shaves. I have a lot of imagine hairy friends.
11. Wise people always shave some money to spend later.
12. My wavy hair will be offended if you don’t wave back
13. Couldn’t you see I was going bald? Not the shine from your head blinded me
14. I made a terrible blonder when I dyed my hair.
15. Don’t swear at your hairpiece or you will have the devil toupee.
16. She got fired from the hot dog stand for putting her hair in a bun.
17. I got a bad haircut in Stockholm. Now I’m parting in such Swede sorrow.
18. straightening my hair has really done some damage i guess you could say my ends have run their coarse
19. I know a bald chap who put a rabbit on his head. He wanted a head of hare.
20. When an actress saw her first strands of gray hair, she thought she’d dye.
21. Lady newscasters do their hair in a short wave.
22. I wanted to get a perm but the hairdresser was so busy. I had to wait in a curly queue.
23. I hair what you’re saying but I don’t know that I agree.
Best Collection of Hair Puns and Jokes
1. What do you call a Roman with hair in his teeth?
— A “glad-he-ate-her”.
2. What my “Ph.D.” really stands for:
— Professional Hair Dresser.
3. Why did cavemen drag their women by the hair?
— Because if you drug them by their feet they’d fill up with dirt.
4. My hair keeps falling out, can you give me anything to keep it in?
— Yes, here is a paper bag.
5. Why do bees have sticky hair?
— They always use honeycombs.
6. Where does the moon get a haircut?
— At lunar-e-clips!
7. It’s great to have gray hair.
— Ask anyone who’s bald.
8. What do you call a blonde who dyes her hair?
— Artifical Intelligence.
Keep reading: water puns that will have you drowning in laughter
9. Where do sheep go to get haircuts?
— The baa-baa shop!
10. Why was Pavlov’s hair so messy?
— Because he didn’t condition it.
11. What was the name of the hair salon next to the graveyard?
— Curl Up and Dye.
12. Where did the sheep get a hair cut?
— At the baa-baa shop.
13. Why girls play with their hair when they wake up?
— Because they don’t have balls
14. My wife said she wanted to see 50 shades of grey.
— So I took a photo of her hair.
15. How does the man on the moon cut his hair?
— Eclipes it!
16. What is gray, hairy and lives on a mans face?
— A mouse-tache!
17. What does parsley and pubic hair have in common?
— Push it aside and keep on eating…
18. What happened when the guy used hairspray on his moustache?
— He got a stiff upper-lip.
19. Did you hear about the guy who lost all his hair in the war?
— He lost it in a hair raid.
20. Every chess player love one hairdo
— the ponytail.
also checkout : 50+ hilarious Pizza Puns
Funny hair puns and one-liners
1. She was what we used to call a suicide blonde — dyed by her own hand.
2. If you perm your hair twice in opposite directions, does it come out straight?
3. Another bald chap I know never uses keys now. He’s lost his locks.
4. Never trust a man who combs his hair straight from his left armpit.
5. I would love to speak a foreign language but I can’t; so I grew hair under my arms instead.
6. Been invited to a hair washing party. I’ve no excuse not to go.
7. There are three acceptable haircuts: high and tight, crew cut, buzz cut.
8. That’s where Jack and I were different, he would let his hair down, I just took mine off.
9. My shoulders are throwing a party. They’re just waiting for my hair to arrive.
10. With four sisters about the house, I could never get my hands on a comb.
11. I am a queen crowned in my curls.
12. Having long hair means I don’t have to depend on someone else to make a living. I’m in charge here.