Humor is an essential part of our lives. It makes us feel good, laugh and enjoy life.
But When we are able to make others laugh, it feels even better. Chicken puns and jokes is one of the things that can lighten up anyone’s day.
There are plenty of ways to make fun of chickens. For example, you can say that they are not the brightest animals in the world. This is because they often stare at things for a long time without moving, as if they don’t quite understand what’s going on around them. Chickens also tend to walk around in a very awkward way, which can be hilarious to watch!
Another thing you can joke about regarding chickens is their clumsiness. They often trip over their own feet and fall down; this always looks amusing (although I’m sure it doesn’t feel too good for the chicken!). And let’s not forget about those poor chicken who get caught by predators…this definitely isn’t funny for them, but it can be entertaining for us!
If you want to enjoy some chicken puns today (or any day), then check out these hilarious chicken puns.
Best Chicken Puns
1. Every night I see the ghost of a chicken spirit I have a hen-ted house.
2. People who take care of chickens are basically Chicken tenders
3. A local farmer thought his chicken coop was haunted. He had to call the eggsocist.
4. I have a chicken proof lawn Its impeccable
5. I killed a chicken last week Now I Think I’m getting haunted by a poultrygeist
6. Any chicken studying eggo-nomics is sure to ace all his eggs-aminations.
7. My best friend is a chicken I don’t really wanna be friends with him but he sure does know a lot of chicks
8. Running a chicken farm is more complicated than I thought There are so many layers.
9. If you’re a furry, and get turned on by chickens Are you a Hen-Thigh enthusiast?
10. When you think about it, almost all chickens that live are just Pretenders
Chicken wing Puns
1. I fed my chickens a chicken wing I guess you could say they enjoyed themselves.
2. When you order spicy chicken wings, you expect them to be spicy Yes, else they would be mildly disappointing.
Fried Chicken puns
1. My boss asked me why I left a bucket of fried chicken on his doorstep I told him I was tendering my resignation.
2. I have a new buttermilk fried chicken recipe so good it’s Legs ‘n dairy.
3. There’s a haunted Kentucky Fried Chicken near my house. They think it’s poultrygeist.
4. I told my gluten intolerant wife I’d be making fried chicken for dinner She replied, “oh you batter not!.
Hilarious Chicken jokes
1. Why did the chicken go cluck cluck cluck? – Because it’s a chicken, d’uh!
2. Why did the chicken lift weights?
– She needed the egg-ercise!
3. What do you get if you cross a chicken with a cement mixer?
A: A brick layer!
4. Why did the chicken skeleton cross the road?
A: Because he didn’t have the guts.
5. What do you call it when it rains chickens and ducks?
A: Fowl weather!
6. Why don’t chickens like people?
A: They beat eggs!
7. What’s a haunted chicken?
A: A poultry-geist!
8. If fruit comes from a fruit tree, where does chicken come from?
A: A poul-tree!
9. Which side of a chicken has the most feathers?
A: The outside!
10. Why did the chicken cross the road?
A: To get to your house.
Related: donut puns that make you crave for more
11. Why do chickens rinse out their mouths with soap?
A: Because they are fowl-mouthed!
12. Where do you find a chicken with no legs? A: Exactly where you left it!
13. What’s the most musical part of a chicken?
A: The drumstick!
14. What does the chicken say to get across a busy street?
A: Eggs-scuse me please!
15. How do you know if it’s too hot in the chicken pen?
A: The chickens are laying hard-boiled eggs.
16. Why did McDonald’s run out of chicken Mc-Nuggets?
A: The farmer counted his chickens before they hatched.
Q: What does a chicken need to lay an egg every day?
Q: What is a chicken’s favorite tree?
A: A y-oak tree.
Q: What do you get if you cross a chicken with a cow?
A: Roost beef!
Q: Why does a chicken coop have two doors?
A: Because if had four doors it would be a chicken sedan!
Q: What do you call a chicken crossing the road?
A: Poultry in motion!
Q: Why do hens lay eggs?
A: If they dropped them, they’d break!
Q: How did the egg get up the mountain?
A: It scrambled up!
Q: What did the Spanish egg farmer say to his hens?
A: Oh lay!
Related: soccer puns
Q: What do you get when you cross a Barbie and a grill?
A: Barbie-q Chicken!
Q: Where do chickens like to go on vacation? A: Sandi-EGGo.
Q: How do monsters like their eggs? A: Terrified!
Q: What do you call a mischievous egg?
A: A practical yolk-er.
Q: What did one chicken say to the other as they walked through poison ivy?
A: If I scratch your back, you scratch mine
Q: How many eggs does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
A: None – eggs don’t have hands!
Q: How do baby chickens dance?
Q: How did the eggs leave the highway? A: They used the eggs-it.
Q: What do chickens grow on?
Q: What does an evil hen lay?
A: Deviled eggs!
Q: Why can’t a rooster ever get rich? A: Because he works for chicken feed!
Q: Why did the chicken cross the road?
A: To prove to the possum that it could be done!
Q: What does a mixed-up hen lay? A: Scrambled eggs!
Q: What did the sick chicken say?
A: “I have the people-pox!”
Q: Why did the chicken cross the beach?
A: To get to the other tide.
Q: Why did the chicken cross the state line? A: To get out of Kentucky.
Q: What do you get when you cross a chicken with a martian?
A: An eggs-traterrestrial!
Q: Where are chicks born?
A: In Chick-ago!
Q: If the rooster laid an egg on a roof, which way would the egg roll?
A: Nowhere, because roosters don’t lay eggs!
Q: What do you get when a chicken lays an egg on top of a barn?
A: An egg-roll!
Q: What do you call someone who steals chicken?
A: A Chicken Pot Pirate.
Q: When is chicken soup not good for your health?
A: When you’re a chicken!
Q: Why did the t-rex cross the road? A: Because the chicken hadn’t evolved yet.
Q: Why did the chicken cross the road half way?
A: He wanted to lay it on the line!
Q: What do you call an enthusiastic chicken?
Q: How many eggs can you eat on an empty stomach?
A: One, because then your stomach won’t be empty anymore!
Q: Where do tough chickens come from? A: Hard-boiled eggs!
Q: How do comedians like their eggs?
A: Funny side up!
Q: What do you call a city of 20 million
A: New Yolk City
Q: Why did the chicken cross the hay field? A: To get to the other scythe.
Q: How can you drop an egg six feet without breaking it?
A: By dropping it 7 feet – it won’t break for the first six!
Q: What do you call the door to a chicken barn?
A: The hen-trance.
Q: Why is it easy for chicks to talk?
A: Because talk is cheep!
Q: What do chickens call a school test? A: Eggs-ami-nation
Related: Cow puns that will put you in happy mood
Q: Who wrote the book, ‘Great Egg-spectations’?
A: Charles Chickens.