Looking for food jokes? or you are a food lover you are going to love this collection below we’ve compiled a list best 101 food jokes from all over the internet That will dish you out when you’re hungry for laughs!
List Of Best Food Jokes
1. What does an anteater prefer on its pizza?
A: Extra antchovies.
2. What does Dracula get if he doesn’t brush his teeth?
A: Bat breath.
3. What kind of food tells it like it is?
4. What did the apple say to the celery?
A: Quit stalking me.
5. Why does Dracula drink blood?
A: Because soft drinks make his teeth hurt.
6. How do doctors know that carrots are good for your eyes?
A: Have you ever seen a rabbit wearing glasses?
7. What does a hot dog say when it wins a race?
A: “I’m the wiener.”
8. What do you get when you cross some pasta with a snake?
A: Spaghetti that winds itself on your fork.
9. What is Lassie’s favorite vegetable?
A: Collie flower.
10. What do you get when you cross a centipede with a pig?
A: Bacon and legs.
11. What did the bowl of tapioca say when it won a million dollar lottery?
A: You’re pudding me on.
12. Where does a grizzly bear sit when it goes into a restaurant?
A: Anywhere it wants to
13. What kind of vegetable should you always sit on before eating?
14. Why did the baker suddenly quit his job at the donut shop?
A: He was sick and tired of the hole business.
15. What contains 47,000 pounds of dough and 26,000 pieces of pepperoni?
A: The Leaning Tower of Pizza.
16. What do ghosts like to chew?
A: Booble gum.
17. What do ants like to use for hula hoops?
18. What did King Arthur call his knight who loved steak?
A: Sir Loin.
19. How do you make a strawberry shake?
A: Make it watch a scary movie.
20. How can you tell when there’s an elephant in your refrigerator?
A: It’s hard to shut the door.
21. What do monsters drink in the summertime?
A: Ghoul Aid.
22. Did you hear about the naughty boy who put a firecracker in the refrigerator?
A: He blew his cool.
23. Do hamburgers like to dance?
A: Sure, at the meat ball.
24. What did the broccoli say to the rotten lettuce?
A: “You should have your head examined.” Com
25. What’s another name for a stolen yam?
A: A hot potato.
26. What did the bully say to the Thanksgiving turkey?
A: “I can beat the stuffing out of you.”
27. What do you call a cow who gives you a hard time?
A: Beef jerky.
28. What’s the difference between an elephant and a banana?
A: You can’t pick up an elephant.
29. What is a vampire’s favorite ice cream flavor?
30. Did you hear the one about the frog who ordered soup in a restaurant?
A: He was disappointed that there was no fly in it.
32. What happens when you tell an egg a joke?
A: It cracks up.
33. Why did the banana go to the hospital?
A: Because it wasn’t peeling very well.
34. What happens to a hamburger when it misses school?
A: It has a lot of ketchup time.
35. How do you turn soup into gold?
A: Put 14 carrots in it.
36. Have you heard the butter joke?
A: Don’t spread it.
37. Why did the monster eat alight bulb?
A: Because he needed a light snack.
38. Why did the boy push his dad into the fridge?
A: Because he wanted 00000 a cold pop.
39. What type of crackers do firefighters like in their soup?
40. What should you do if a green tomato knocks on your door?
A: Wait until it’s ripe.
41. What’s the best day to eat caramels?
42. Why do you eat so fast?
A: I want to eat as much as possible before losing my appetite.
43. What did the mayonnaise say to the refrigerator?
A: “Shut the door-I’m dressing!”
44. What starts with “t,” ends with “t,” and is filled with tea?
A: A teapot.
45. Why did the man eat at the bank?
A: Because he wanted to eat rich food.
46. What is Dracula’s favorite fruit?
47. Why did the priest like Swiss cheese?
A: Because it was hole-y.
48. What’s Snow White’s brother’s name?
A: Egg White! Get the yolk?
49. What was Noah’s favorite fruit?
50. Why do the French eat snails?
A: Because they don’t like fast food.
51. What’s green and sings?
A: Elvis Parsley.
52. What did the chef name his son?
53. What’s a firefighter’s favorite drink?
54. What has ears but can’t hear a thing?
A: A cornfield.
55. What is the most dangerous vegetable to have on a boat?
A: A leek.
56. What do you call a cow with no legs?
A: Ground beef. Pogo
57. What should you give a sick lemon?
A: Lemon aid.
58. What do you call two banana peels?
A: A pair of slippers.
59. Why is a tomato round and red?
A: Because if it was long and green, it would be a cucumber.
60. What’s a ghost’s favorite type of pasta?
61. Why did the cracker go to the hospital?
A: Because it felt crummy
62. What candy bar lives in outer space?
A: The Milky Way.
63. How can you tell if an apple is organic?
A: Look for a healthy worm.
64. How do you make a lemon drop?
A: Let go of it.
65. What’s in a piano teacher’s favorite sandwich?
66. What can a whole orange do that half an orange can’t do?
A: Look round.
67. Why are chefs cruel?
A: Because they beat eggsand whip cream.
68. What did the priest say to the friar who was always eating bananas?
A: “Stop being such a monk-ey.”
69. What’s a snowman’s favorite cereal?
A: Frosted flakes.
70. What’s the best day to eat fish and chips?
71. When do you stop at green and go at red?
A: When you’re eating watermelon.
72. Where do cucumbers go for a drink?
A: A salad bar.
73. What do you call a plum that likes to work on pipes?
A: A plum-er.
74. How do you fix a cracked pumpkin?
A: With a pumpkin patch.
75. What do you call artificial spaghetti?
76. What happens when you sit on a grape?
A: It gives a little whine.
77. How do you tease fruit?
A: Say, “Ba-na-na-na-na-na!”
78. Why were the tomatoes red?
A: Because the lettuce told them embarrassing stories.
79. What type of fruit steals honey?
A: Pooh Pear. Honey
80. How did the butcher introduce his wife?
A: “Meat Patty.”
81. What’s a sea monster’s favorite meal?
A: Fish and ships.
82. What’s yellow, brown, and hairy?
A: A grilled cheese sandwich dropped on the carpet.
83. How do you make a strawberry shake?
A: Take it to a horror movie.
84. What do peases, beanses, and soupses come in?
85. What did the macaroni say to the tomato?
A: “Don’t get saucy with me.
86. Why did the monster have a terrible bellyache?
A: Because it had eaten somebody who disagreed with him.
87. What’s yellow and goes click, click?
A: A ballpoint banana.
88. How did Ronald McDonald celebrate his engagement?
A: He gave his girlfriend an onion ring.
89. Why did the baby strawberry cry?
A: Because his parents were in a jam.
90. What type of lettuce did they serve on the Titanic?
91. What type of cheese do dogs like on their pizzas?
92. What do monsters eat for breakfast?
A: Dreaded wheat.
93. What did the hamburger name his daughter?
94. What do you get if you cross a birthday cake with a can of baked beans?
A: A cake that can blow out its own candles.
95. What do you get if you eat Christmas decorations?
96.;What’s in an astronaut’s favorite sandwich?
97. What do sunbathers eat for breakfast?
A: Toast and eggs sunny side up.
98. What did the baby corn say to the mama corn?
A: “Where is Pop corn?”
99. What do you get when you cross a witch with some ice cubes?
A: A cold spell.
100. How do you scramble eggs?
101. Why couldn’t the sesame seed leave the casino?
A: Because it was on a roll.