Looking for puns about boats? We have rounded up the hilarious collection of boat puns, ship puns, yacht puns, boat punny names and boat puns for Instagram captions, to Sail-ebrate the good times
Table of Contents
Best Funny Boat Puns
1. My parents made a decent living as fishermen even though they could only afford a boat made of balsa wood. They didn’t have real hardship.
2. I asked my Dad why he decided to buy a boat? He said, “There was a sail.”
3. The cast of “Friends” got stuck at sea in a boat, but thankfully nothing happened. Because Lisa Kudrow.
4. Did you guys hear about the boat that got stuck in the Suez canal? Waterway to get stuck
5. Did you hear about the boat full of gang members? It was a blood vessel.
6. My wife asked me which paddle I wanted to use in the boat. I answered “either/oar.”
7. I’ve started a boating business from my attic. The sails are going through the roof.
8. This boat tells really good stories. They always have a ferry-tail ending.
9. I spent my children’s college fund on a boat. I’m going to call it the scholarship.
10. I have a friend who’s obsessed with sailing, but he’s always going overboard.
11. My boat puns may not float everyone’s boat, but I find them oar-inspiring.
12. Did you hear about the boat that started a band? It had a great hull-thentic sound.
13. The sea captain told the crew to get to work because they were on a tight ship.
14. I asked the boat for some dating advice, and it said, “Just go with the flow.”
15. The sailor couldn’t find his pen, so he decided to write his log in the sand.
16. I told my friend a boat joke, and he said it was a bit of a shipwreck.
17. The boat was feeling a bit down, so it took a vitamin sea supplement.
18. The boat told a fish a secret, but it couldn’t keep it under wraps.
19. My friend bet me $10 that I couldn’t build a boat out of spaghetti. You should have seen the look on his face as I sailed pasta him.
20. The boat was on a seafood diet. It saw food and it ate it.
1. Did you hear about the ship that crashed on an island with a cargo of red and brown paint? Apparently, the whole crew was marooned.
2. Where was the captain sent after he hit another ship? Anchor management
3. Do you know why the researchers have to take a ship to explore the Arctic circle? Because there’s Norway beyond Scandinavia!
4. That ship is always very polite. It always has a bow for everyone.
5. Swapped my boat for a new ship I hadn’t seen before. I thought it was worth a punt.
6. I just watched a documentary on how ships are kept together It was riveting
7. People used to put a lot of trust in the ship-making industry. But then the unsinkable happened
8. Ships are always slower unless they have three masks, but they always get their schooner or later.
1. If Kim Jong-un had a private yacht, it would be a dictator ship
2. Was going to make a yacht out of stone but it was too much of a hardship.
3. The rowboat used to be the fastest boat in the marina. It’s yacht anymore.
4. Did you hear about the Yacht builder that had to work from home? His sails went through the roof
5. I saw an advert in the paper “Yacht for sale”. As if people don’t know what a yacht is for.
6. I tried to make a yacht joke, but it sailed over everyone’s heads.
7. Why did the sailor bring a ladder to the yacht party? To reach the high seas!
8. What’s a yacht’s favorite kind of music? Anything with a good beat and a splash of sea-shanty.
9. Why did the yacht start a band? Because it had a great hull of sound!
10. How do yachts apologize? They say, “I’m sorry if I buoyed your spirits.”
11. Why did the yacht go to school? To improve its navigation skills!
Boat puns names
1. Usain Boat
2. The wet dream
3. The redneck deck
4. Yeah buoy
5. The Codfather
6. fish and chicks.
7. Cirrhosis of the river
9. Knot shore
10. Vitamin sea
11. Who’s Shore Daddy?
Funny Boat Puns Captions
1. Buoy, are these views seriously fin-tastic
2. This will be my lega-sea.
3. I’m knot shore if you noticed, but I’m on a boat.
4. Why don’t we take the sea-nic route?
5. Seas the day!
6. Getting into ship shape.
7. This is the mast fun I’ve had in a long time.
8. Living the boat life
9. It’s out there at sea that you’re really yourself
10. Life is like sailing, you can use the wind to go in any direction
Cruise Ship Puns
1. Joining a gym is like going on a cruise – both involve a lot of buffets.
2. My wife said she wanted to feel like a queen on our cruise, so I gave her a mop and a crown.
3. Cruise ships are like magic carpets. They take you places, and sometimes you wish you could just fly away.
4. I told my friend I’m going on a diet cruise. It’s like a regular cruise, but the buffet only serves imaginary food.
5. Did you hear about the magician who performed on a cruise ship? He disappeared because he couldn’t find his sea-legs.
6. I asked the cruise director for a joke about the ship. He said it was a bit overboard.
7. Why did the pirate refuse to get on the cruise? He heard it was full of arrr-guments.
8. Cruise ships are like relationships – you don’t realize how much you’ve gained until you try to fit into your regular pants afterward.
9. The chef on our cruise ship told me his seafood jokes. They were all a bit fishy.
10. I entered a cruise ship joke contest. I didn’t win, but my puns set sail with laughter!
Sinking Boat Puns
1. “Why did the ship break up with the iceberg? It just couldn’t stay afloat in that relationship!”
2. “I told my friend a joke about a sinking ship. He didn’t laugh, he just went down with a serious face.”
3. “Why did the boat bring a ladder to the sea? It wanted to go to the next level!”
4. “I used to be a baker on a ship, but I couldn’t make enough dough to stay afloat.”
5. “What did one ocean say to the other ocean? Nothing, they just waved.”
6. “Why did the sailor become a musician? He had a good sense of pitch!”
7. “I told my friend I bought a boat, and now all my jokes are watered down.”
8. “Why are pirates so good at singing? They have the high Cs!”
9. “I tried to start a seafood restaurant on a boat, but things sank pretty quickly.”
10. “I asked the sea for some investment advice. It said, ‘Put all your assets in liquid.'”
Setting sail on a sea of laughter, we hope these boat puns have anchored a smile on your face. Whether you’re navigating the waves of wit or just enjoying a pun-derful voyage, remember to stay ship-shape and keep the nautical chuckles afloat. Fair winds and following seas of humor until our next pun-drenched adventure!”