Check out this funny collection of tooth puns. These puns will make you laugh out loud and they can be even more funny if you’re on your way to a dentist appointment.
1. My kid didn’t want to tell me that his tooth was loose. I had to pull it out of him.
2. My dentist did a root canal on the wrong tooth It was accidental.
3. What does Tooth Paste mean in Italian? – Pasta al dente!.
4. I once knew a guy with teeth so bad His calculus had advanced to trigonometry.
5. Whoever came up with the word dentures really missed an opportunity to call it “Substi-tooths”.
6. Did hear about the tooth who often see a therapist? To get to the root of their problems.
7. If you like sweet things you are a sweet tooth. If you like wireless things what are you? A bluetooth.
8. It’s unfortunate that the cop lost his tooth on job But it’s a huge responsibility & someone had to bite the bullet.
9. I was so busy with maths homework that I didn’t brush my teeth for a week The calculus had built up, and it was starting to get quite hard.
10. I’m afraid to tell my mom I accidentally knocked out some of my teeth and swallowed them It’s really chewing me up inside.
11. Someone said I couldn’t tell a pun about crooked teeth Well brace yourselves.
Hilarious Tooth Jokes
Q: What is red, and bad for your teeth?
Q-What does the dentist of the year get?
A-A little plaque
Q: Why did the king go to the dentist?
A: To get his teeth crowned!
Q: Where do teeth like to shop?
A: At the Gap.
Q: What do you call a dentist that doesn’t like tea?
Q: What do you call a dentist’s advice?
A: His fl ossophy
Q: What did the dentist tell the tooth as he left the room?
A: I’ll fill you in when I get back.
Q: What kind of glue would you use to keep your teeth together?
A: Tooth paste.
Q: Why did the deer need braces?
A: He had buck teeth
Q: What is an orthodontist’s favorite day of the week?
Q: Why did the jewel thief break into the dentist office?
A: He heard they had pearly whites.
Q: What did the judge say to the dentist?
A: “Do you swear to pull the tooth, the whole tooth and nothing but the tooth?”
Q: Why did the dentist visit Thomas the train?
A: He kept hearing him say “Tooth-Tooth. Tooth-Tooth” and thought he had a toothache!
Q: Why did the cell phone go to the dentist?
A: It was having trouble with its Bluetooth.
Q: What do we call a bear without teeth?
A: A gummy bear
Q: What happened to the man who put his false teeth in backwards?
A: He ate himself!
Q: Why are teeth so sharp?
A: They study a lot!
Q: What does a marching band member use to brush his teeth?
A: A tuba toothpaste!
Q: How do you get to tooth island?
A: The tooth ferry.
Q: Why did the termite eat the sofa, the chair, and the loveseat?
A: It had a suite tooth.
Q: We brush our teeth at night so that we can keep our teeth. Why do we brush our teeth in the morning?
A: We brush our teeth in the morning to keep our friends
Keep reading: eyes puns to make you laugh
Q: Fan: I’ve always admired you. Are your teeth your own?
A: Actor: Whose do you think they are?
Q: What will the dentist give you for $1?
A: Buck teeth!
Q: Why are teeth so hard?
A: They exercise a lot!
Q: What has teeth, but no mouth?
A: A comb.
More tooth puns continue below ⤵⤵⤵
Q: Which country’s citizens have the nicest teeth?
Q: Why did the smartphone go to the dentist?
A: It had Bluetooth
Q: Why did the old lady cover her mouth with her hands when she sneezed?
A: To catch her false teeth.
Q: What kind of filling do you want in your tooth?
Q: How can you get a great set of teeth put in for free?
A: Irritate a lion.
Q: Why did the dentist and manicurist breakup?
A: They fought tooth and nail
Q: What did the dentist say to the judge in court?
A: You can’t handle the tooth!”
Q: Why didn’t the monster use toothpaste?
A: Because he said his teeth weren’t loose.
Q: What do you call a dentist’s X-ray?
A: Tooth pics.
Q: Hmm, it would appear that you have nice, even teeth.
Unfortunately, it’s because teeth Nos. 1, 3 and 5 are missing.
Q: What did the Abominable Snowman do after he had had his teeth pulled out?
A: He ate the dentist.
Q: Why did the girl go back into the dentist’s office while she was leaving?
A: Toothank him.
Q: At what time do people go to the dentist?
A: At tooth-hurty.
Q: What did the tooth say to the dentist that was leaving the office?
A: Please fill me in tomorrow
Q: What did one tooth say to the other?
A: Get your cap on, the dentist is taking us out tonight.
Q: Why did the tooth want to be left alone?
A: It needed time toothink.
Q: What does a dentist call an astronaut’s cavity?
“A black hole.”
Q: What do you call a tooth that you lose in your backyard?
A: A lawn molar.
Q: What’s the difference between a vampire with toothache and a rainstorm?
A: One roars with pain and the other pours with rain.
Q: How do you fix a broken tooth?
A: With tooth paste!
Q: What do arctic dentists see out their windows?
A: Molar bears.
Q: What did the mouse say when his friend broke his front teeth?
A: A: Hard cheese.
Q: Which fruit leaves money for teeth they find?
A: The tooth pear-ie
Thank you for visiting us we hope you liked our collection of tooth puns & jokes if you think of any better pun let us know in the comments section below.