Bowling is fun, but what’s even more fun than that is making puns about bowling. Do you think that’s not possible? Well, it most certainly is! Puns are the perfect way to make almost any subject matter a little more interesting and entertaining.
They can be subtle or silly, wordplays or visual gags – as long as they have something to do with the original topic, it’s a perfect opportunity for a good pun-filled comeback.
And if you still don’t believe us, check out these awesome examples of bowling-themed puns below.
Funny Bowling Puns
1. My girlfriend broke up with me since I made too many bowling puns. I guess they just weren’t up her alley.
2. Never go bowling with a mathematician They always find the X’s
3. The beauty with bowling is that you can get three strikes, but you still remain in the game
4. Trying to write some clean puns about bowling balls but they keep ending up in the gutter.
5. I’m starting a business that is half bowling alley and half safe injection site. It’s going to be called “Pins & Needles”.
6. I was just about to think of a bowling pun, since I know that would strike a chord with all you “dads,” but I thought i’d spare you the trouble.
7. I was going to tell my friend a terrible bowling puns But then I spared him.
8. Why should a bowling alley be quiet? So you can hear the pins drop!
9. I got a bowling ball with a clock in it I like to let the good times roll.
10. My son asked if we could go bowling. It depins.
11. Did you know the best football players are super bowlers?
12. If you doubt whether bowling is a sport, get it from me, that yes, it is a sport, but for people who have talent to spare.
Punny Bowling Names
2. Tipsy Pinsters
3. Ten Pin Wizards
4. Gutter Guards
5. The Bowling Stones.
6. Bowl Movements.
7. Gutter Gang.
8. Split Personalities
9. Spare Me.
10. King Pins.
11. Wrecking Balls.
Bowling Puns Captions
1. Spinner takes all.
2. That’s how we roll
3. Leave no pin standing
4. Rock and bowl
5. It was sym-bowl-ic.
6. Keep calm and bowl on
7. Split happens.
8. It was gutter perfection.
Best Bowling jokes
1. Why did the bowling alley close down? – The staff went on strike.
2. Why did the bowling pins stop working? – They went on strike.
3. What people are best at bowling? – Those who have talent to spare.
4. Why should you keep a pin and a bowling ball in the trunk of your car? – To make sure you always have a spare.
5. Why is bowling a better sport than golf? – It’s hard to lose a bowling ball.
6. What’s the greatest problem facing Poland? – The four-ten split.
7. What do a bowler and a Thanksgiving guest have in common? – They both want a turkey.
8. Why did the man compete in the bowling tournament? – Because he had a bowl in mind!
9. Why was the bowling alley hot? – Because there were no fans!
10. Which famous bowler floats like a butterfly and stings like a bee? – Muhammad Alley.
11. What would you get if you crossed a bowler and the Invisible Man? – Bowling like no one has ever seen.
12. Which pirate bowler was know for his curving ball? – Captain Hook.
13. Why do bowlers join unions? – They like strikes.