Test yourself with these trivia questions which one of the best known incorporates challenges and questions on many topics. With general knowledge, you can prove yourself in many situations. Everyone has their specific strengths and weaknesses. What topics do you shine about? Test your knowledge in this huge collection of trivia questions.
In this article, we have collected best trivia questions about sports, history, food & drinks, science and technology with their answers.
Funny Trivia questions
In this category of trivia questions, we will focus on funny trivia which is, tricky And very entertaining.
1. Why did the beautiful girl throw the butter out of the window?
Answer: Because she wanted to see the butterfly.
2. Almost everyone needs it, asks for it, gives it, but almost nobody takes it. What is it?
3. What gets wet when drying?
Answer: A towel
4. If it took twelve men eighteen hours to build a wall, how long would it take nine men to build it?
Answer: No time at all it is already built.
5. The more places I will be, the less you can see. What am I?
6. When do you go at red, but stop at green?
7. Why is the letter ‘A’ the most like a flower?
Answer: because the B (Bee) is after it
8. What has 13 hearts, but no other organs?
Answer: A deck of playing cards
9. How can “L” be greater in size than “XL”?
Answer: L=50 And XL=40
10. What do pandas have that no other animal has?
Answer: Baby pandas!
11. What 3 letters change a girl into a woman?
12. What looks like half apple?
Answer: The other half
13. a girl was 13 on her last birthday and will be 15 on her next birthday. how is this possible?
Answer: Today is her 14th birthday
14. where do you find roads without vehicles, forests without trees and cities without houses?
Answer: On a map
15. which was the first planet to be discovered?
Answer: Planet earth
16. Two girls were born to the same mother on the same day, at the same time, in the same month and year and yet they’re not twins. how is this possible?
Answer: They are two of a trio of triplets
17. what word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?
Answer: The word ‘short’
18. you are my brother, but I am not your brother. who am I?
Answer: Your sister
19. which word, if pronounced right Is wrong, but if pronounced wrong is right?
Answer: The word ‘wrong’
20. what can travel the world while staying in a corner?
Answer: A stamp because you know it’s on an envelope.
Movies trivia questions
In this entertainment category, we can find trivia questions focused on relevant social events and artistic disciplines such as cinema and their works that have become part of pop culture, as well as the characters associated with these works.
1. Who played private Ryan in “saving private Ryan”?
Answer: Matt Damon
2. What product making scheme is Tyler Durden involved within the 1999 film fight club?
3. Who does Samuel L Jackson play in 2000 film shaft?
Answer: John shaft
4. Who directed the 1995 film casino?
Answer: Martin Scorsese
5. Who starred as Sandy in the first Grease movie?
Answer: Olivia Newton-John
6. What movie does the quote “Tm just a girl standing In front of a boy, asking him to love her come from?
Answer: Notting Hill
7. What does Ash call his gun in the Army of Darkness?
Answer: His Boomstick
8. Which bond movie features the girl May Day?
Answer: A View to Kill
9. In The NeverEnding Story, what type of dragon was Falkor?
Answer: A Luck Dragon
10. From what movie is the quote “Say hello to0 my little friend’?
11. What does the psychopath killer call himself in the 1971 film Dirty Harry?
12. In Hitchcock’s 1954 film Rear Window, Why is Jeffries confined in his apartment?
Answer: Being in a wheelchair
13. What was the name of the Police Chief who stars in the 1975 film Jaws?
Answer: Martin Brody
14. Who is the driver in the 1989 film Driving Miss Daisy?
Answer: Morgan Freeman
15. In the 1998 film Armageddon, what type of natural disaster faces the earth?
Answer: Asteroid Impact
16. Who does Felicity Jones play in the 2016 film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story?
Answer: Jyn Erso
17. Who plays Steve McCroskey the Tower Supervisor in the 1980 film Aeroplane flying High D.
Answer: Lloyd Bridges
18. Which actor starred as Brian in the Monty Python film “The Life of Brian”?
Answer: Graham Chapman
Science trivia questions
in this category, the trivia questions focused on the most relevant scientific knowledge as well as the functioning and structure of the natural environment and the beings that are part of nature (including elements such as human anatomy or zoology).
1. What colour is the Sun?
2. What is the hottest planet of our solar system?
3. Why do hands and feet go wrinkly in the bath?
Answer: To give a better grip in the wet
4. What type of metal can be made into soap?
Answer: Stainless steel
5. What is the unit of measure the cubit based on?
Answer: The distance from the elbow to the tip of the middle finger
6. On which subject did Newton own the most books?
7. Who can see up to sixteen sunrises and sunsets every day?
Answer: Astronauts orbiting Earth
8. What is a chiliagon?
Answer: A chiliagon is a regular two-dimensional shape with 1,000 sides
9. Without using pen and paper or a calculator, what is 1 + 2 + 3 … + 100?
Answer: Five thousand and fifty
10. Which gas is most responsible for global warming?
Answer: Carbon dioxide
11. What is the speed of light?
Answer: 299,792,458 m/s
12. Which gas is usually filled in the electric bulb?
13. What scientific term with its own unit is the most commonly used noun in written English?
Answer: Time’ is the most commonly used noun in written English
14. What makes up 80% of our brain?
15. What is the distance to the nearest star?
Answer: One hundred and fifty million kilometres
16. How many moons does the planet Jupiter have?
Answer: Jupiter has 63 moons
17. Which two parts of the body continue to grow for your entire life?
Answer: nose and ears
18. What is the lightest metal?
19. Which is the biggest planet of the solar system is:
20. How many taste buds do young people have?
History Quiz questions
Next, we will see a series of trivia questions of general culture that could be part of games like the Trivial, focused on the events that have been happening throughout the ages: that is, in history.
1. Which active volcano is responsible for the destruction of Pompeii in 79 AD.
2. In which country is the citadel Machu Picchu located?
3. After her relationship with Julius Caesar, who did the pharaoh Cleopatra marry?
Answer: Mark Anthony
4. C.R. Alder Wright was the first person to synthesise.
5. In what year of Mahatma Gandhi assassinated?
6. The Art of War from 5th Century military doctrine is attributed to which military strategist?
Answer: Sun Tzu
7. What was the name of the Ship which James Cook Commanded upon his discovery of Australia
Answer: HMS Endeavour
8. John Fitzgerald Kennedy served in which US military armed force?
9.0f the following Greek Buildings, which is dedicated to the goddess Athena?
10. In what year did Elizabeth II become Queen of England?
11. Which Soviet leader decided to place Nuclear Weapons in Cuba prior to the Missile Crisis?
Answer: Nikita Khrushchev
12. What does the R stand for in USSR?
13. During what year did the Ford Model T enter production?
14. What was Turkey known as during World War 1?
Answer: The Ottoman Empire
15. During which century was the French Revolution?
Answer: 18th Century (1700-1799)
16. The 1960’s TV series Batman starred which actor?
Answer: Adam West
17. Who preceded Ronald Regan as President of America?
Answer: Jimmy Carter
18. What date was the fall of Saigon during the Vietnam War?
Answer: 30 April 1975
19. In whose period Gunpowder was discovered?
20. What Early Christians in Rome built?
Answer: Wooden roofed basilicas
Food and drink Quiz questions
Around the world all kinds of dishes are served that reflect the culture of the countries and regions where they have been created; Food around the world can be truly fascinating! We’ll guess what food you prefer with these Victorious trivia questions.
1. When was the first Cadbury Dairy Milk bar sold
2. Which is the most expensive spice in the world by weight?
3. What is added to wine to make it sparkle?
Answer: Carbon dioxide.
4. What is the average number of grapes that need to be squished to make a bottle of wine?
Answer: Between 600 – 800 grapes.
5. Which drink has the least calories?
Answer: Water – zero calories.
6. What type of food combination is known as ‘Turf ‘n’ Surf’?
Answer: Meat and Fish/Seafood.
7. Which type of chocolate bar is said to be good for you?
Answer: Dark chocolate
8. Where was Iced Tea invented?
9. Which fruit was once known as the ‘Love Apple’?
10. Which food is traditionally wrapped in seaweed?
11. Borscht is made with which vegetable?
12. What is Tofu made of?
13. What causes bread to rise?
Answer: Yeast (which produces CO2 bubbles)
14. What is the alternative name for a coffee, pepper or salt grinder?
15. Where does pineapple originate from?
16. What is added to pasta to make it green?
17. From which cactus is tequila made?
18. What is the main ingredient used in guacamole?
19. Strawberry is a good source of which vitamin?
Answer: Vitamin C
20. Where are bananas originally from?
Answer: South East Asia.
Sports trivia questions
In this category, the question are focused on the field of sport and physical exercise, as well as other hobbies and leisure activities, including for example other board games.
1. What is the name of the object used in place of a ball in ice hockey?
2. How many hurdles are placed along the track in a 100-metre hurdle event?
3. How many players are in each team in a water polo match?
4. Which of the following best describes Muay Thai?
5. When was figure skating first introduced into the Olympics?
6. What country did Lisa Curry represent in swimming?
7. Which of the following is NOT a sword used in fencing?
8. How old was Nadia Comaneci when she became the first woman to score a perfect 10 in gymnastics at the Montreal Olympics?
9. What does NASCAR stand for?
Answer: National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing
10. What are the divisions of a cricket game known as?
11. In what year were the first Commonwealth Games held?
12. Which country won the first World Cup?
13. Which boxer said: “who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life”?
Answer: Muhammed Ali
14. Who invented Chess Boxing?
Answer: Lepe Rubingh
15. What is the New Zealand national netball team known as?
Answer: Silver Ferns
16. Who won the Men’s Singles of the 2017 Australian Open?
Answer: Roger Federer
17. What does the abbreviation ‘WA stand for on a netballers bib?
Answer: Wing Attack
18. Where was curling invented?
19. Which team won the 2014 NRL Premiership trophy?
20. How many players per team are on the field in an Australian Rules Football match?
Technology Quiz questions
In the last decade, technology is surpassing us at a devilish pace. New innovative inventions come out every day that surprise us all. Today we want you to show us all the knowledge you have about technology and if you are up to date with all the new inventions.
1. In terms of memory cards, what does SDHC stand for?
Answer: Secure Digital High Capacity
2. In what year was the first iPhone released?
3. ‘Robot comes from ‘robot’ meaning forced labour in which language?
4. What is a widely-used open-source an alternative to Microsoft Office?
Answer: WPS Office Free
5. Where in the US in Silicon Valley?
6. Who made the first mobile phone call?
Answer: Martin Cooper
7. Samsung Electronics is a multinational electronics company from which country?
Answer: South Korea
8. What technology is Chuck Hull credited for inventing in 1984?
Answer: 3D Printing
9. What does GPS stand for?
Answer: Global Positioning System
10. What sort of modern car headlights use a mixture of metals & gases to create a cool white blue-tinged glow?
11. What gases make up the plasma in a plasma tv?
Answer: Xenon & Neon
12. ‘Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation’ is another name for which of the following?
13. The USB 2.0 male port has 4 pins in it. How many pins does the USB 3.0 have?
14. What is the pen-like device used with tablets for drawing or writing?
15. A new technology that displaces an established technology, often disrupting old industries is known as what?
Answer: Displacement technology
16. What modern technology is 1992 film ‘The Lawnmower Man’ commonly associated with?
Answer: Virtual reality
17. When was the Nintendo Wii video game console released?
18. What was the first domain name ever registered?
19. Nook, Kindle and Kobo are all types of what?
20. What car company first used a backup camera in its Q45 sedan model in 2001?
Music Quiz questions
this category of trivia questions are focused on How much do you know about music? And of musical theory? The laughitloud proposes twenty questions that every music lover should be able to answer. Do you dare to try?
1. What guitarist played lead guitar on the Beatles song
Answer: “While my Guitar Gently Weeps”?
2. Which of Ariana Grande’s first five albums was the only one not to hit number one on the US charts?
Answer: Dangerous Woman
3. What late artist was the first person to sell one million digital downloads in one week?
Answer: Michael Jackson
4. To which political leader does Michael Jackson refer to ‘stranger in Moscow?
5. What government organisation tweeted about an Ariana Grande song in 2019?
6. Which artist released the best selling album ‘Jagged Little Pill’ in 1995?
Answer: Alanis Morrisette
7. Which song includes the lyrics: “Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery”?
Answer: redemption song
8. Who wrote the rock song ‘Heart-Shaped Box’?
Answer: Kurt Kobain
9. Where is K-pop music from?
10. Who was the drummer in the band the Eagles?
Answer: don henley
11. What was the name of The Beatles debut album?
Answer: Please Please me
12. Who won the Grammy for Best New Artist at the 2014 Grammy Awards?
Answer: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
13. What band is named for the sidekick to Radioactive Man from The Simpsons?
Answer: Fall Out Boy
14. In 2001, Eminem’s mother was awarded how much of the $10 million she sued her son for?
15. DJ Sonny John Moore is better known by what stage name?
16. What band’s debut album Hybrid Theory has sold over 40 million copies?
Answer: Linkin Park
17. Whose 2013 world tour was called “The Mrs Carter Show”?
18. What Lil Nas X song was remixed featuring Billy Ray Cyrus in April 2019?
Answer: “Old Town Road”
19. What Body Count song did Vice President Dan Quayle call “obscene” in 1992?
Answer: “Cop Killer”
20. Michael Jackson debuted his “moonwalk” dance during what song?
Answer: “Billie Jean”
Geography Quiz questions
Another especially relevant category of trivia is which refers to geography, the study of the physical and natural environments that are part of the earth’s surface, as well as the human communities that inhabit them.
1. Which is the largest ocean?
Answer: Pacific Ocean
2. How much of the earth is covered with water?
Answer: About 70 per cent
3. Which continent has the largest area of Equatorial Rain Forest?
Answer: South America
4. How many times does lightning strike around the world each day?
Answer: 86 million times a day
5. How many countries are there in the world today?
6. What’s the world’s largest country in the area?
7. How much of the earth is covered by desert?
Answer: About one-third of all land surface is desert.
8. How many languages are spoken in the world today?
9. What is the longest river in Canada?
Answer: Mackenzie River
10. What is the highest mountain in the United States?
Answer: Mount McKinley in Alaska
11. Where is the world’s highest waterfall?
Answer: Angel Falls, in eastern Venezuela
12. What is the world’s largest island?
Answer: Greenland has 840,000 square miles
13. What country is called the “birthplace of the human race”?
14. Which country’s national flag is nicknamed “Old Glory”?
Answer: United States
15. Which major European city is also referred to as “The City of Light”?
Answer: Paris, France.
16. Which Asian country is also referred to as “the Land of the Rising Sun”?
17. Seoul is the capital city of which nation?
Answer: South Korea
18. What is the largest country in Africa by area?
19. What is the smallest sovereign state in Europe?
Answer: Vatican City.
20. What is the southernmost capital city of a nation on the planet?
Answer: Wellington, New Zealand.
Animal Trivia questions
in this category, questions are focused on animals because Knowing a lot about wildlife does not imply having to know all your anecdotes or curious facts. But since here we don’t want to turn entertainment into a first zoology exam, we propose the first part of a series of animal trivia questions.
1. Which is the largest animal that ever existed?
Answer: blue whale
2. What is the most poisonous fish in the world?
Answer: The Stone Fish
3. What is the name for a male giraffe?
Answer: A Bull
4. What animal is the world’s largest land invertebrate?
Answer: The Coconut Crab
5. How many species of penguins are there?
6. Which insect has the best eyesight?
7. What type of mammals flies using echolocation?
8. What is the heaviest snake in the world?
Answer: The Anaconda
9. Which animal has rectangular pupils?
Answer: A Goat
10. Elephants sleep up to how many hours in a day?
Answer: 4 hrs
11. What is the fastest bird (in the air) in the world?
Answer: Peregrine falcon
12. How long do hippos live?
Answer: 40-50 years
13. What 2 animals are big relations to dinosaurs?
Answer: Alligators and Birds
14. Which is the fastest moving snake in the world?
Answer: Black Mamba
15. What country did sheep originate/come from?
16. Fastest Fish in the World?
Answer: Blue Marlin
17. Which creature has the most legs?
18. Which animal can sleep whilst stand up?
19. Which animals cannot walk backwards?
20. How long do Parrots can live?
Answer: over 80 years.
we hope you liked our collection of trivia questions we gonna continue adding more questions so do visit again.