are you interested in animals and are you looking for the animal trivia questions? Then you are in the right place because on this page you will find the best trivia about animals. To test your knowledge in the world of animals.
Animals are man’s best friend and often very entertaining creatures. But you should not underestimate exactly this point, because even if you are so attached to your animal, you have to keep in mind that it is an independent individual. This not only requires a lot of care but above all a species-appropriate attitude. The trivia, therefore, helps To understand animals and their way of life and to find a suitable attitude. Anyone who then consciously chooses their new companion will have a lot of fun.
Collection Of Best Animal Trivia Questions
1. Elephants sleep up to how many hours in a day?
2. What is the longest snake
3. Which of these snakes is not poisonous.
4. A group of cats is called
5. A baby kangaroo remains in its mother’s pouch for how many months?
6. Out of these, which animal is the smartest?
7. Which of these animals is not part of the “dog” family?
8. What is the fastest bird (in the air) in the world?
9. How many stomachs does a cow have?
10. What is the largest Frog?
11. How do penguins often move across the ice?
12. What kind of animal lives in pride?
13. The kiwi is a flightless bird that lives in what country?
14. What animal is close to extinction?
15. What is a baby goat called?
16. What is a female elephant called?
17. What kind of creature produces black ink?
18. What is a rhinoceros’ horn made of?
19. How long do hippos live?
20. Birds nesting behaviour is an example of which of the following?
21. A giraffe’s neck is
22. What colour jellyfish don’t sting?
23. Which animal is nocturnal?
24. What bird has the fastest wing beat?
25. What would be an average weight range for an Asian Elephant?
26. What was the name of the oldest goat?
27. What 2 animals are big relations to dinosaurs?
28. What does a tadpole turn into?
29. Dragonflies are some of the fastest insects. How fast can a dragonfly fly?
30. What kind of creature would attack a blue whale?
31. What a group of Penguin in water called?
32. What a group of Penguin inland called?
33. How many eggs does a saltwater crocodile lay at a time?
34. What is the state animal of Scotland?
35. What is one thing worms don’t have that other animal do?
36. Lizards are best to catch when?
37. What do you call a group of tigers?
38. How many species of Bumble Bees are there around the world?
From where does the Bullfrog get its name?
40. What is the normal lifespan of an Asian Elephant?
41. How long is a Blue Whale calf when it is born?
42. Which is the fastest moving snake in the world?
43. What is the most populous Dolphin?
44. Stingrays are…
45. Most spider has how many eyes?
46. An elephant must consume about how many percentages of its weight in forage daily?
47. What is the largest animal on the planet?
48. Which type of Falcon is found most commonly around the world?
49. What country did sheep originate/come from?
50. What is an apprentice kangaroo called?
51. What is a baby lion called?
52. What is a baby Parrot called?
53. Where do lynxes live?
54. Dogs can’t hear high-pitched sounds?
55. Dolphins live in a group called a.
56. What is the uniqueness of a Lipizzaner Stallion?
57. What kind of animal lives mainly on bamboo shoots?
58. What animal has the largest ears?
59. Elephants can smell water how many miles away?
60 Which of the traditional five senses are dolphins believed not to possess?
61. What is the colour of a polar bear’s skin?
62. How many hearts does an octopus have?
63. What is the top speed of a Bottle Nosed Dolphin?
64. The Orang-utan is native to which Island?
65. What colour fur does the Arctic Fox have?
66. What is the most widespread bird native to Australia?
67. The llama is a domesticated camelid that is native to which continent?
68. Cynophobia is the fear of what kind of animal?
69. What is the sleepiest animal in the world?
70. A Koala sleeps for how many hours a day?
71. Fastest Fish in the World?
72. What is a group of owls called?
73. What animal has the fastest metabolism?
74. Tallest land Animal in the World?
75.Shark in which category?
76. Group of chickens are called?
77. Among all species the fastest Penguin is?
78. A koala’s diet consists mainly of what?
79. Rabbits are born blind
80. The dingo is a free-ranging dog found mainly in which country?
81. What does a caterpillar turn into?
82. On what continent would you not find bees?
83. Which animal has the longest tongue relative to its total size?
84. Which creature has the most legs?
85. Natural pearls are found in what sea creature?
86. What is the name for a male bee that comes from an unfertilized egg?
87. What is the largest species of terrestrial crab in the world?
88. Which bird has the longest wingspan?
89. Among all species the tallest Penguin is?
90. Where do penguin lives
91. Amphibians are unique because their larva spends most of their lives in/on ______ and the adults spend most of their lives in/on _____.
92. How do Caecilians locate their prey?
93. Eastern Tiger Swallowtails are common in which place?
94. Mammals are.
95. How many cervical(neck) vertebrae do mammals have?
96. An African elephant’s ears are shaped like what continent?
97. Bald eagles get their white head and tail feathers when they are how old?
98. How long many hours does it take for an emu to digest its food?
99. Which statement is true?
100. What kind of tail does a shark have?